Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eagerly awaited BBT4


OK, the BBT 4 schedule is now out.

As I've said before, I am not playing a lot of tourney poker until the end of April. Beyond that, I am also unavailable on Mondays and Wednesday - which means no chance in March and April of playing in the revised Riverchasers game on Monday or the Mookie on Wednesday.

Surprisingly, though, the addition of the Brit blogger game, targeted mostly for our overseas friends, is the event this East Coaster would be MOST likely to play. The Skills game on Tuesdays is a distant second, as waking up early for long Wednesdays of work and classes make those also unlikely.

I'm also out for the first two Big Games, thanks to travel and to final papers being frantically written.

Once May rolls around, things might change a bit and you will probably see me in more. Maybe I'll try to go for one of the monthly winners' packages. Hell, if Waffles can get one (like he did last year) then anything's possible, right?

Besides, ponying up for all the events would be a lot of time - and about $880 which is magically not lying around right now, for a lot of tourneys which would blind me out before I even logged in. So, I'll probably participate at the same level I did a couple years ago - two, maybe three events. Not too many overall, unless I manage to win those two, maybe three. (snicker)

So, if you see me on Full Tilt for the BBT4, it'll probably be for the BritBloggerment only, you limey bastards.

Until then, I'll be on Poker Stars and BoDog, as there's no doom switch currently turned on over there.

Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Sundays at 16:00ET
Game: NLHE
Buyin: $5 + $0.50
Password: donkament

Tournament: Riverchasers
When: Mondays at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24 + $2 (or $26 token)
Password: riverchasers

Tournament: Blogger Skillz Game
When: Tuesdays at 21:30ET
Game: Rotation of non-NLHE games
Buyin: $10 + $1
Password: skillz

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesdays at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10 + $1
Password: vegas1

In addition to the weekly events, Miami Don will be hosting the Big Game on the following dates at 21:30 ET (Password: donkey):

March 1, 2009: NLHE Super Stack ($69 + $6 or $75 token)
April 19, 2009: NLHE Rebuy ($24 + $2, with one $24 rebuy and one $24 add-on)
May 31, 2009: NLHE Super Stack ($69 + $6 or $75 token)

No comments: