Friday, January 04, 2008

Set it up

I've decided on my classes for the Spring. Unfortunately, with GoSolar down, I can't finalize them until 7 AM tomorrow.

I might just do it in person tomorrow- the kids and I are heading downtown for a car show at the World Congress Center and buying my books for classes.

I've decided on five classes:

Information Technology Mgmt
Corporate Finance
Mgr. Control/Cost Systems
Operations Management
IT Project Management

I decided not to take Marketing (required) or the Finance elective I'd selected.

Two are online, and three are in person, so I don't need to commute in every day of the week.

With five classes left, I'd be seven classes away from completion after the Spring term ends, so I can still finish the program by the end of the year.

No comments: